Vermilionville's Shrimp Creole
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
5 cloves garlic, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
1/2 can Rotel tomatoes
1 small can tomato paste
2-3 tablespoons chopped parsley
season to taste
6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 pound peeled/deveined shrimp
3 tablespoons margarine
1. Saute onion, bell pepper, garlic and celery in margarine.
2. Add tomatoes and paste.
3. Let simmer until mix has reduced, add small amounts of water if needed.
4. Add shrimp and enough water to cover shrimp.
5. Add seasoning and parsley, add Worcestershire sauce and return to a good boil.
6. Cook until shrimp are cooked, serve over rice.
- Outdoor Adventure
- Live Music