16 oz buffalo mozzerella
12 roma tomatoes sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
1 cup red onions diced
2 oz fresh basil, chopped
1/4 cup balsamic viniagrette
4 loaves poboy bread
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1. Chop mozzerella up to 1 inch pieces and place in food processor.
2. Add red onions, basil, salt, pepper and vinaigrette into food proccessor, blend these ingredients to a creamy consistency.
3. Slice bread in 1/2 inch circles, lay on sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Place tomato slices on bread circles and top with 1/2 oz of cheese mixture.
6. Garnish with any leftover basil"
Recipe compliments of Chef Chris Wadsworth.
- Outdoor Adventure
- Live Music
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Maps & Directions
- Request Visitors Guide
- Trip Planner
- Chubby Carrier
- LafayetteTravel Mobile Concierge
- Zachary Richard