Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Shrimp
1 pound 21/25 shrimp
12 slices of bacon
1 cup honey
5 oz chipolte Tabasco sauce
3 tablespoons Cajun Power Garlic sauce
1. Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around shrimp securing it with a toothpick and set aside.
2. Combine all other ingredients in a sauce pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Heat skillet and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
4. When skillet is hot add bacon wrapped shrimp, slowly being careful not to splash.
5. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
6. Cut off heat and add sauce mixture tossing shrimp till covered completely.
Recipe compliments of Chef Chris Wadsworth.
- Outdoor Adventure
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Maps & Directions
- Request Visitors Guide
- Trip Planner
- Chubby Carrier
- LafayetteTravel Mobile Concierge
- Zachary Richard