University Art Museum
The Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum is a cultural beacon for Acadiana, with its exhibitions and public programs integrated into the life of the community as inextricably as its schools, churches, recreational facilities and theaters. The Museum encourages visitors to regard art as an important part of their lives.
Plaza and Garden
- Located between the new museum building and the A. Hays Town Building
- Excellent outdoor venue, weather permitting.
- Hosts a lighted water wall, which adds a wonderful ambiance to the setting.
A. Hays Town Building - A replica of a southern plantation.
- Can accommodate small semi-formal meetings.
- Maximum of 25 seated for dining and program in one room.
- Larger informal gatherings with seating in various rooms.
- The lobby can be rented with access to museum galleries for an extra fee.
- Maximum capacity of 200
- If meetings are held during working hours of the museum, a brief introduction to the museum and current exhibitions can be provided after which groups will have an opportunity to tour museum exhibitions without charge.
Catering can be provided by the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Caterers or you can choose from approved caterers.
Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum
316 W. St. Mary Blvd.
Lafayette, LA 70504
(337) 482-2278, fax: (337) 262-1268
Becky Berner, Special Events Coordinator
- Outdoor Adventure
- Live Music
- Group Tours
- Meetings & Conventions
- African Diaspora 2013
- Convention Facilities
- Convention Services
- Key Contacts
- Request Meeting Guide
- Request for Proposal